2008年1月28日

Daniel Day Lewis把SAG影帝榮譽獻給Heath Ledger





很感人的一刻......

"Thank you. I’m very, very proud of this. Thank you so much for giving it to me. And I’m very proud to be included in that group of wonderful actors this year.

You know, for as long as I can remember, the thing that gave me a sense of wonderment, of renewal, the thing that teased me with the question, how is such a thing possible, and then dare you to go back into the arena of one more time, with longing and self-doubt, jostling in the balance. It’s always been the work of other actors, and there are many actors in this room tonight, including my fellow nominees who have given that sense of regeneration and…

Heath Ledger gave it to me. In “Monster’s Ball,” that character that he created, it seemed to be almost like an unformed being, retreating from themselves, retreating from his father, from his life, even retreating from us, and yet we wanted to follow him, and yet we’re scared to follow him almost. It was unique. And then, of course, in “Brokeback Mountain,” he was unique, he was perfect. And that scene in the trailer at the end of the film is as moving as anything that I think I’ve ever seen. And I’d like to dedicate this to Heath Ledger. So, thank you very much. Thank you so much.

(路透社新聞連結)

在場的Cate Blanchett在聽到Ledger的名字時也哭了出來......




以下為SAG演員公會2008得獎名單:

Best Ensemble Cast
No Country for Old Men
(Josh Brolin, Javier Bardem, Tommy Lee Jones, Kelly McDonald, etc.)

Best Actor
Daniel Day Lewis(There will be Blood)

Best Actress
Julie Christie(Away from Her)

Best Supporting Actor
Javier Bardem(No Country for Old Men)

Best Supporting Actress
Ruby Dee(American Gangster)!!!!!!!!!

沒有留言:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

older posts......

Powered By Blogger