2008年6月29日

"Wall-E"的一致好評....



Rottentomatoes.....96%!!!!!!

"The best of the year so far and Pixar's best since Toy Story."

"Possibly the greatest movie ever made. I'd say I know how people felt when they saw 2001 or ET or Toy Story in the theaters, but this is even better than those. It's that good."

"I don't know if it's a masterpiece; what I do know is that it is perfection."

"Though perfection in film is a highly unlikely proposition, WALL-E indeed has become 2008's first perfect film and one of the best Pixar projects of all time."

"He is the cutest robot since R2-D2, but I wish the whole movie was just as cute."

"A terrific movie, easily one of Pixar's best. The animation is startling and the story follows suit. So far, this is the animated film to beat at next year's Academy Awards."

"It's by far one of the 5 best cartoons i've ever seen in my life. If the Academy makes it eligible, I can't believe it won't be a strong choice to wind up with a Best Pic nom."


WOWOWOW........急不及待!!!!

沒有留言:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

older posts......

Powered By Blogger